Monday, February 16, 2009

Human Body


I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
~ Psalm 138:14












Fearfully & Wonderfully Made Lapbook from Homeschool Share

**New Lapbook Made by Another HS Family Using Great Resources

**New Little Known Facts About the Human Body

My Body at Homeschool Share - all projects

Human Organs at Crayola.com

Human Body at Crayola.com

My Body at Homeschool Share

Body Parts

Human Body Sample

Color the Body Organs

Facts About the Human Heart

What Does My Heart Look Like

Inside Me

**New Brain & Nervous System

**Print off this great chart of the Body Systems. I printed mine at 85%.

**Print off Human Organs at 100%.

**Print off Human Skeleton enlarge then print at 65%?

**Print off Cells at 100%

Muscles

OR Muscles at 110%

Snack - Gingerbread Cookies, label the body parts

OLDER GRADES - NICHOLAS (I have a great book for you to use that is PERFECT for Nicholas' age. It has fabulous hands on learning activities!)

Human Body - Draw the Organs - Nicholas

My Heart's Electrical System - Nicholas

Brain Hat - Grades 4 - 8 (takes a while to download, but worth it) Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment